Emicakes New Outlet Opening @ Yew Tee Point







On Father's Day celebrations 20-21 Jun 2009, Tony D'Balloon-Man performed non-stop at Emicakes new outlet opening at Yew Tee Point. He gave away free sculptured balloons to the first 50 customers who purchase the whole cakes and/or mini delights promotion.

"Love You - Bear hugging Heart" a.k.a. "Alpha-Bear" created by Tony is Alpha Event Consultants' balloon icon. Surprisingly, it became an item that was greatly in demand at the 2-days' promotion. Many customers love it so much. One after another customer said the same thing "Oh, it's really cute!!! I'll give it to my daddy as a Father's Day present... please write Happy Father's Day on it". Yet, another one said, "I want it as a birthday present for my mum... can you just write Happy Birthday for me, okie?". Wow!!! it was really wonderful to see joy and happiness in the people.

Letter of Appreciation

Hello Tony,

Thank you so much for delighting our customers with your balloon treats.
We are glad that you had as much fun as I am sure all our customers at Tampines 1.

Best Regards,

Jehanna Lou C. Rosell
Marketing Executive - Emicakes (S) Pte Ltd